Working alongside clients, we aim to find solutions to pressing global issues of poverty, environmental sustainability, education and equality.
Commitment to our communities is one of KPMG's core values
Our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives are an independent part of our business strategy and we take our responsibility of being a good corporate citizen extremely seriously.
“KPMG’s purpose is to inspire confidence and empower change – that’s what our people strive to do every day as we support our communities in need and back tomorrow’s business leaders. Following the devastating effects of Hurricane Irma, we are applying our expertise, passion and resources to assist the BVI to rebuild. In doing so, we are also seeking sustainable solutions to local issues, such as housing, infrastructure, development and economic growth so that the BVI can emerge as a stronger, more cohesive and more successful community.“
Managing Director, KPMG (BVI) Limited
We are committed to our communities
KPMG have dedicated themselves to assisting in community projects that directly impact those most affected by Hurricane Irma and Maria. KPMG and it’s staff have spent many hours assisting with:
- Rebuilding the horse farm enclosures;
- Litter cleanups on roads and beaches;
- Painting of public schools;
- Assisting local animal welfare societies through transport and man power;
- Cutting away and removal of broken roofs and house debris from public streets and homes; and
- Restoring badly damaged private businesses and homes and enabling their recovery.
KPMG and its staff are making a real impact and building a legacy from the recovery efforts that will enable a united and prosperous future for all in the BVI once again.
To see more of our initiatives listed below:
- Supporting the “Food for Kids” programme by cooking and distributing food to Children the week following the storm
- Painting at Bellevue Primary
- Repairs and restoration of local restaurant