The TP rules of the Republic of Uzbekistan are the basis for identifying controlled transactions, diagnosing risks, and forecasting the volume of upcoming documentation related to controlled transactions. In this regard, the KPMG team can provide the following services:
- identify controlled transactions among the company's total number of transactions
- determine the number of transactions recognised as controlled under the Uzbek Tax Code
- conduct a brief analysis of controlled transactions based on relevant agreements and a general understanding of the Company’s activities
- advise on the TP method that may be applied, taking into account Chapter VI of the Uzbek Tax Code
- conduct a brief economic analysis using indicative benchmarking studies of price/profit levels
- identify potential TP risks and recommendations on how to mitigate them
We help our clients thoroughly review intra-group transactions for business decisions and adopt an integrated approach to TP projects by harnessing KPMG global TP knowledge and capabilities and enlisting the services of other KPMG professionals working in the fields of corporate tax, customs, business advisory and legal services.