The Washington Report | For the week ended January 23, 2015
The Washington Report | January 23, 2015
In this issue...
Safety & Soundness
- Basel Committee Issues Second Progress Report on Banks’ Adoption of Principles for Effective Risk Data Aggregation and Risk Reporting
- Basel Committee Releases Work Programs for 2015 and 2016
Enterprise & Consumer Compliance
- CFPB Adopts Modifications to Mortgage Disclosure Rules
- FTC Issues Follow-Up Study on Credit Report Accuracy
- CFPB Charges Two Financial Institutions for Participation in Marketing Kickback Scheme
- FTC Charges Company Debt Collectors with Deceptive Practices
- The IAIS Schedules First Capital-Related Stakeholder Meeting
Capital Markets & Investment Management
- OCC Revises Guidance in the "Government Securities Act" booklet of the Comptroller’s Handbook
- CFTC Chairman Massad Discusses "Status of U.S. Reforms Following the Financial Crisis" and "Sustainable Growth in Asia in a World of Changing Financial Sector Regulations"
- CFTC Issues Order of Registration to Tokyo Commodity Exchange
- Enforcement Actions
© 2022 KPMG LLP, a Delaware limited liability partnership and a member firm of the KPMG global organization of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Limited, a private English company limited by guarantee. All rights reserved.
For more detail about the structure of the KPMG global organization please visit https://home.kpmg/governance.