The Washington Report | For the week ended March 28, 2014
The Washington Report | For the week ended...
In This Issue...
Bank & Thrift Regulatory Update
- Federal Reserve Releases 2014 CCAR Results
- Deputy Comptroller for Operational Risk Outlines Risk
Drivers at the OpRisk North America Conference
- OCC Issues Quarterly Report on Bank Trading and Derivatives
- OCC Issues New Comptroller’s Handbook Booklet on Asset-Based
Enterprise & Consumer Compliance
- Agencies Propose Rule for State Registration and Supervision
of Appraisal Management Companies
- CFPB Releases Payday Lending Report Focused on "Loan
- Federal Reserve Releases Report on Mobil Financial Services
Capital Markets & Investment Management
- SEC Releases Money Market Fund Reform Analyses
- SEC Hosts Roundtable on Cybersecurity
- CFTC Issues Interpretive Guidance Regarding Auditor
- CFTC Seeks Comment on ICE Swap Trade’s Self-Certification of
Package Trade Rule
- CFTC and Canadian Authorities Sign Memorandum of
Understanding to Enhance Supervision of Cross-Border Regulated Entities
- Enforcement Actions
Recent Supervisory Actions
© 2023 KPMG LLP, a Delaware limited liability partnership and a member firm of the KPMG global organization of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Limited, a private English company limited by guarantee. All rights reserved.
For more detail about the structure of the KPMG global organization please visit https://home.kpmg/governance.