KPMG in Serbia is currently seeking for Consultants in Tax
KPMG in Serbia is seeking for Consultants in Tax
Assistant / Senior Assistant / Senior / Supervisor will be a part of a KPMG Tax team and will work with a wide range of organizations and individuals.
- Research and analysis of a wide variety of tax issues
- Participation in preparation of tax returns and computations
- Draft technical memos, implementation letters and client reporting letters
- Provide support to Senior Managers and Managers in daily work
- Daily interaction with colleagues and clients on a variety of issues that require a strong understanding of tax laws
- University Degree in Economics / Law / Organizational Sciences
- 2 to 5 years of relevant experience, preferably within tax advisory services
- Fluent English
- High level of integrity and able to maintain confidentiality at all time
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
APPLY - If are interested in the above role, please submit a CV to CareersTax@kpmg.rs
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce, encouraging applications from all qualified individual.
KPMG operates as a global network of independent member firms offering audit, tax and advisory services; working closely with clients, helping them to mitigate risks and grasp opportunities. KPMG member firms can be found in 146 countries. Collectively they employ more than 227,000 people across a range of disciplines.
Our values are:
Integrity: We do what is right. | Excellence: We never stop learning and improving. | Courage: We think and act boldly. | Together: We respect each other and draw strength from our differences. | For Better: We do what matters.
© 2022 KPMG d.o.o. Beograd, a Serbian limited liability company and a member firm of the KPMG global organization of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Limited, a private English company limited by guarantee. All rights reserved.
For more detail about the structure of the KPMG global organization please visit https://home.kpmg/governance.
The information contained herein is of a general nature and is not intended to address the circumstances of any particular individual or entity. Although we endeavor to provide accurate and timely information, there can be no guarantee that such information is accurate as of the date it is received or that it will continue to be accurate in the future. No one should act on such information without appropriate professional advice after a thorough examination of the particular situation.