Internal Audit should be about more than policing compliance. Organizations can tighten their controls and challenge the status quo to reduce risk and identify potential efficiencies and cost benefits.
Our strategic performance review offering helps align Internal Audit function’s strategic objectives with company objectives to help internal audit perform and operate more effectively.
K'SPRint is a proprietary diagnostic methodology that helps drive increased value from internal audit functions. The methodology helps management and the audit committee assess how well internal audit is positioned within the organization and provides a basis for redesigning or improving the function.
The K'SPRint approach features:
- A conceptual framework covering the key aspects of Internal Audit
- A codified framework drawn from KPMG's knowledge and experience with internal audit functions that regardless of the size of the business or the industry in which it operates
- A highly consultative review process to gain consensus around management's expectations as a basis for defining the way forward
- A collaborative approach to maximize value
- An automated evaluation and reporting tool to focus our findings and recommendations
- A transformation or improvement roadmap to move the internal audit function forward