Global concerns about financial risk have been increasing. In this climate, enterprises of all kinds and sizes want robust financial risk management frameworks that satisfy compliance demands, contribute to better decision making and enhance performance.
Leveraging on KPMG’s global network, we help international banks, insurance companies, asset managers and corporate and public clients identify, assess, manage, report and limit the risks they face.
Working shoulder-to-shoulder with clients, we highlight concerns and help improve processes, governance and strategy across a range of matters, including:
- Credit risk measurement and management
- Operational risk measurement and management
- Market and liquidity risks
- Economic capital management
- Capital adequacy assessment Actuarial services & financial statement support Commodity & energy risk management Financial instruments valuation
- Insurance risk assessment
- Basel II and Solvency II transformation
- Quantitative evaluation and management of portfolio risks
- Financial engineering
- Risk management in transactions
- Financial risk / treasury management and transformation advisory
- Asset management advisory
- Regulatory advisory services