KPMG's Restructuring services professionals work to achieve the best possible outcomes for underperforming companies as well as their creditors, lenders and shareholders; and those companies wishing to refocus their core activities or diversify. By applying strategic business and know-how, we assist in the restructuring of organizations facing change and crisis.
How we add value
- We advise clients that are underperforming, under financial stress or experiencing financial distress.
- We work with the management in areas such as operational restructuring, strategic cash generation, turnaround, financial restructuring and cash management.
- We help lenders, creditors and other stakeholders assess their options for repayment, refinancing and recovery from underperforming businesses.
- We assist clients in acquiring, managing and disposing of portfolios of nonperforming loans.
- We often undertake formal appointments as provisional liquidators, liquidators, Receivers and Managers and Special Administrators.
- You are under financial stress or experiencing financial distress and need help to restructure your balance sheet or to improve your P&L performance.
- You are performing well but have excess cash tied up in working capital that could be used elsewhere.
- You are seeking to assess your options for repayment, refinancing or recovery from underperforming businesses / companies.
- You are deciding whether to acquire, manage or dispose of portfolios of non-performing loans.
- You are seeking to effect a managed exit from an investment.