KPMG’s experienced Restructuring professionals are focused on helping underperforming businesses work through their issues so they can restore value and enhance financial operational performance for the long-term.
We work to achieve the best possible outcomes for underperforming companies as well as their creditors, lenders and shareholders; and those companies wishing to refocus their core activities or diversify.
By applying strategic business and know-how, we assist in the restructuring of organizations facing change and crisis.
How we add value
- We advise clients that are underperforming, under financial stress or experiencing financial distress.
- We work with the management in areas such as operational restructuring, strategic cash generation, turnaround, financial restructuring and cash management.
- We help lenders, creditors and other stakeholders assess their options for repayment, refinancing and recovery from underperforming businesses.
- We assist clients in acquiring, managing and disposing of portfolios of nonperforming loans.
- We often undertake formal appointments as interim liquidators, liquidators, Receivers and Managers and Judicial Managers.