Regardless of the key issues facing companies or individuals, our Corporate Finance team has an established track record of successfully completed deals. Across all industry records, KPMG Corporate Finance has the skills and resources to help you achieve your corporate goals.
How we add value
Our team advise clients on the valuation of a business or its assets. Our services include:
i) Valuation of Business;
ii) Valuation of Share, public listed or private company;
iii) Valuation of Intangibles and Intellectual Property;
iv) Purchase Price Allocation in compliance with FRS 3;
v) Business Combination;
vi) Impairment Test pursuant to FRS 136;
vii) Impairment of Assets; and
viii) Fairness Opinion
- We offer Buy Side and Sell Side advisory in M&A transactions. We assist clients in providing practical deal management and advisory services throughout the transaction process.
- We provide financing advisory for both debt and equity financing. We provide assistance in the procurement of financing new developments and project financing; commercial and business loans; refinancing and restructure across the range of debt financing; and raising growth capital and equity funding.
- We provide advice on various facets of infrastructure projects including Public Private Partnership / Private Finance Initiatives projects, from initial evaluation and financial feasibility studies, financial modeling, project structuring and financing, right up to financial close.
- You are considering buying out a shareholder in a private company or in the settlement of disputes or in issuing new share capital or in assessing opportunities to sell the business itself.
- You are required to be in compliance with various financial reporting standards.
- You are carrying out corporate activities involving acquisition / joint venture / merger / partnership and require constructive strategic advice throughout the transaction process.
- You require assistance in negotiations of the terms of financing and equity investments.You require assistance with procurement of debt and / or equity funding or investors.
- Your client are looking to carry out an infrastructure project and require advice on structuring, tender bid and project finance of the projects.
- Your client requires project financial feasibility studies including advisory on and preparation of project financial model.