Heng Sing started his career with KPMG by joining the Assurance division in 2007 and move to KPMG in Malaysia’s Transaction Services division in May 2011.
He has experience in the audit of various public listed companies and multinationals from different industries including manufacturing, construction, plantation, automotive, poultry, and financial institutions.
He has also worked on due diligence engagements covering financial, commercial and operational for private equity firms, corporate investors, government agencies, and government-linked companies.
Among his notable engagements include:
- Assisted a leading technology company in their acquisition of various start-up companies, which included e-payment companies, online-to-offline e-commerce platforms, bicycle sharing company, and online grocery and delivery company;
- Assisted a private equity fund in the acquisition of various retail chains in Malaysia, which included pharmacies, budget stores, and specialty stores;
- Assisted the management of a leading global hamburger fast food chain in their proposed divestment of franchise rights in Malaysia and Singapore;
- Assisted a sovereign wealth fund in the market study and assessment of the online photo printing industry;
- Assisted a local investment bank in the development of an external advisors’ manual covering the general process of work performed by reporting accountants, due diligence advisors, and tax advisors.