The island of Ireland has a strong history in aerospace industries and our work with clients reflects this. Collectively, our people are contributing to carefully growing our space industry by connecting, supporting, and advising industry, government, and academia on domestic and global space endeavors.
What we do
KPMG supports economic prosperity across the following key areas:
- Public and semi-state strategy – space-related policy and program design, implementation and economic analysis
- Growth strategy and financing – helping space startups and SMEs to access investment and scale up
- Data – supporting use and analysis of space data
- Engineering & Asset Management – guiding clients to make assets more reliable, maintainable, compliant, and cost effective, on Earth and in space
- Deals – supporting mergers, acquisitions and divestitures in the rapidly changing space sector
- Cyber security – helping governments and companies secure their space-enabled data and critical communications technologies.
How KPMG can help
Help your business thrive by connecting with our deep network of partners. When you consult with us, you benefit from international best practice, global market insights, and international collaboration. If you have any queries, please get in touch with our team below. We'd be delighted to hear from you.
Contact our team
Partner, Head of Strategy
KPMG in Ireland
Director, Strategy & Head of Elevate in Ireland
KPMG in Ireland
Get our insights
As the pace of innovation quickens, many defense organizations see partnerships as central to navigating space.
What is the future role of space in defense and national security?