Audit & Assurance
Understand how businesses work and help your clients uncover risk, land major deals and explore the world.
Working with organisations, from MNCs to SMEs to private individuals, providing business solutions for decision makers.
Think like an investor. Begin looking at how opportunity to buy, sell, grow and partner, fund or fix a company can add and preserve value.
Work collaboratively to develop solutions to your clients' most complex issues.
Business School & Exams
Best professional exams results in the country.
Reasons to join KPMG in Northern Ireland
Here are just some of the ways that we can kick-start your professional life.
We're top of the class
- More employees pass their ACA professional exams with KPMG than any other firm
- Almost 40% of the top 10 prizes in the ACA exams were awarded to KPMG people this year
- Last year we achieved 94% success in the final accountancy exams “FAEs”
- 91% overall success in the final tax exams which is 34% above the national average
We’ve got the awards to prove it
- Winner of gradireland Graduate Employer of the Year 2021
- Winner of gradireland Internship of the Year 2021
- Award winning Graduate Training and Development Programme in Ireland 2020
- Winner of the Graduate Employee of the Year 2020 – Aisling Byrne
- Listed in The Universum Most Attractive Employer for business students in Ireland 2019 – 2021
We have a first class KPMG Business School
You can sharpen your skills with our first-class KPMG Business School and lead the way by working on international projects across Audit, Tax, Deal Advisory or Consulting.
We invest £5m in graduate development annually demonstrating our commitment to your success.
- No.1 Training & Development firm in Ireland 2020
While you’re here, you can also get into the community spirit by giving back on our award-winning Corporate Citizenship Program. Enjoy a range of sports and social clubs, unlock your inner globetrotter and benefit from our flexible rewards package.