KPMG’s graduate programme will take you from being a talented and focused graduate to becoming a top-flight professional with real skills and experience.
We are the current Graduate Employer of the Year as awarded by gradireland and our investment in your professional and personal development through our award-winning Business School will enable you to achieve your ambitions.
For those joining Audit & Assurance, Tax Consulting, Deal Advisory and Risk Consulting, we are No.1 for professional accounting exam results. Our Management Consulting graduates are coached to deliver world class business solutions.
Audit & Assurance
Understand how businesses work and help your clients uncover risk, land major deals and explore the world.
Working with organisations, from MNCs to SMEs to private individuals, providing business solutions for decision makers.
Think like an investor. Begin looking at how opportunity to buy, sell, grow, partner, fund or fix a company can add and preserve value.
Work collaboratively to develop business and technical solutions to your clients’ most complex issues.
KPMG Life...What's on offer
KPMG Ireland has announced its commitment to be a net-zero carbon organisation by 2030.
At KPMG we put life before work and ensure that you get time to do the things you love.
Business School & Exams
Best professional exams results in the country.
Giving Something Back
We are committed to giving back & volunteered almost 15,000 hours last year.
See the world with KPMG
Would you like to travel abroad? If so, a world of possibilities is open to you.
And don't forget, there's more...
Here are just some of the ways that we can kick-start your professional life.
We're top of the class
- More employees pass their ACA professional exams with KPMG than any other firm
- Almost 40% of the top 10 prizes in the ACA exams were awarded to KPMG people this year
- Last year we achieved 94% success in the final accountancy exams “FAEs”
- 91% overall success in the final tax exams which is 34% above the national average
We’ve got the awards to prove it
KPMG Ireland are the 2022 winners of 5 gradireland awards in the following categories:
- #1 Best Student Internship Programme
- #1 Best Graduate Training & Development Programme
- #1 Best Student Marketing Campaign
- #1 Best Graduate Recruitment Website
- #2 Best Innovation in Graduate Recruitment
- Winner of gradireland Graduate Employer of the Year 2021
- Winner of gradireland Internship of the Year 2021
- Listed in The Universum Most Attractive Employer for business students in Ireland 2019 – 2021
We have a first class KPMG Business School
You can sharpen your skills with our first-class KPMG Business School and lead the way by working on international projects across Audit, Tax, Deal Advisory or Consulting.
We invest €5.5m in graduate development annually demonstrating our commitment to your success.
- No.1 Training & Development firm in Ireland 2020
While you’re here, you can also get into the community spirit by giving back on our award-winning Corporate Citizenship Program. Enjoy a range of sports and social clubs, unlock your inner globetrotter and benefit from our flexible rewards package.