Accounting Advisory Services (AAS) works in close interaction with our clients on everything from technical accounting solutions, financial reporting processes (including practical and technical accounting advisory services in complex transactions) to the application of new accounting standards.
The AAS team provides a wide range of cross-industry accounting advisory services, including the following:
- Accounting advisory services on group restructuring, refinancing, acquisitions, initial public offering and carve-outs
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Technical accounting advisory services and conversion projects on implementation of new IFRSs
- Accounting Advisory Services on financial reporting in accordance with IFRS and the Danish Financial Statements Act.
- Transaction-based accounting advisory services
- Practical training for external and internal audiences.