Risk management is not the responsibility of a single department.
We think differently about risk. We want you to succeed in 'turning risk to advantage'. And to take on as much of the ‘good risk’ as you feel comfortable with.
Amid mounting concerns about geopolitical, reputational and regulatory risks, many organisations struggle to manage the threats they face. This is in part due to inconsistencies in the way different teams communicate, share and interpret information.
It is tempting to point the finger at technology, processes or people, but the problem runs deeper. Only by creating a culture that rewards attention to risk and reward, can it ever become central to business practice.
Opening up the channels between the risk team, senior management and all staff is vital. It cannot be left to chance.
Your business must be ready to respond to any serious incidents that arise.
Starting in the boardroom and working across the entire organisation, we can help you identify strategic, operational, compliance, financial or reputational risks. From a regulatory breach to an act of fraud, we have the experience to help you reduce the potential damage to your business. We can also look at any business advantage that may arise from removing these threats.
Our experience shows that being risk-averse is not good for business.
Rather you should embed effective risk management into core decision-making. In this way it can positively affect your entire organisation. We will help you make confident, well-informed choices that drive more value and profit to stakeholders so your business can grow intelligently and deliver outstanding results. Our core services are:
One of the largest challenges in the financial sector is the implementation of all the regulatory requirements. Our specialists have the insight in analysis, design and implementation of regulatory requirements. We perform services like:
- Implementation of regulatory requirements as capital requirements, EMIR, MiFID II, liquidity risk, regulatory reporting, etc.
- Enhance and improve data quality
- Implementation of regulatory reporting
- Streamline and improve insights for internal governance
Financial modelling and valuation
The demands for financial models will continue to increase because of the enhanced complexity in new regulation. Our specialists have insight in developing, maintaining and implementing financial models. We perform services like:
- Development of market and counterparty risk, credit and liquidity risk models
- Reviews of different types of risk models
- Perform quantitative impact studies and evaluation of all kind of financial instruments
- Ad hoc modelling
System selection & implementation
We advise financial institutions in selecting and implementation of treasury and risk management systems. Our specialists have the technical as well as the business qualifications to assist you in the selection and implementation process. We perform services like:
- Assist in the selection process (e.g. business requirement analyses, perform a business case, system selection, negotiation)
- Assist in the implementation process (e.g. data conversion, integrations, process and procedures, test, reporting, project management)
- System optimisation
In these ways, we can help our clients use risk and regulation as a platform for growth; to reassure internal and external stakeholders, regulators and the wider capital markets that their approach works both now and in the future; and ultimately to turn it to their advantage.