KPMG’s Total Rewards program is a reflection of our commitment to support wellness in a way that is flexible, personal and meaningful and supports employee choice. We take care of you, so you can take care of business.
We recognize that each of our employees has their own definition of personal wellness, whether that is a focus on physical or financial well-being, mental health or professional development. We offer programs that can support our employees in each of these areas, including:
- Lifestyle Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Disability Benefits
Our Total Rewards program is centered on the idea of employee choice. We provide employees with a Wellness Pool, from which employees can allocate dollars to available programs that are personal and meaningful to them.
With the demands of your professional and personal life, finding balance can be a challenge. That’s why we offer a series of additional programs that support you in meeting both your professional and personal goals, including:
- Support for Mental Health - We offer a firm-funded annual reimbursement of $2,000 for an extensive list of mental health practitioners, as well as 24/7 access to EFAP professionals.
- Retirement and Savings Plans - The KPMG pension plan is a defined contribution plan in which both you and KPMG contribute. We also offer a Group RRSP and Tax Free Savings Account (TFSA)
- Personal Care Days – For personal commitments that are unplanned, inflexible or emergencies and cannot be managed within the work day.
- Recognition – We are committed to a strong culture of recognition. Our Thanks and Spotlight recognition programs enables all KPMG staff to express their appreciation to each other.
- Flexible Work Arrangements – We support a variety of flexible work arrangements to help people meet their personal or family needs.
- Financial Support for Volunteering – We recognize our employees’ volunteer efforts in a variety of ways, from making a donation to their community organizations of choice for their volunteer hours, to our KPMG Social Impact Awards which recognize their exemplary positive social impact.
- Becoming a Parent – KPMG provides income benefits for birth, four weeks of paid parental leave for new fathers and adoptive parents, and financial assistance for adoption/surrogacy related expenses.
- Leaves of Absence – Time off to help manage personal matters, including sabbatical leaves which offer extended time off to pursue interests and hobbies, volunteer, take an educational program or travel.