How we can help
Global Cyber Transformation Framework
This bring together diverse specialists to tailor a solution relevant to your risk appetite and the cyber threats your organization faces.
This bring together diverse specialists to tailor a solution
KPMG firms have the deep expertise and global reach to assist organizations with their cyber security challenges
KPMG International Global Cyber Transformation Framework illustrates KPMG professionals’ view of the components required to help assure customers, stakeholders and employees that appropriate safeguards are in place.
KPMG professionals can help organizations address all elements of this framework. KPMG Cyber Transformation Services bring together specialists in information protection and business continuity, technical security, risk infrastructure, organizational design, behavioral change and intelligence management, to tailor a solution relevant to your risk appetite and the cyber threats your organizations face.
KPMG member firms are:
- Issues-led – We are constantly enhancing our capabilities to meet heightened client demand for robust information protection and business resilience services. Read about our recent acquisition which bolsters our identity and access management solutions.
- Global – through the member firm network, KPMG firms employ over 152,000 professionals in 156 countries. We have deep expertise wherever you operate.
- Award-winning – KPMG in the UK was awarded ‘Information Security Consultant of the Year’ at both the 2011 and 2012 SC Magazine Europe Awards. In addition, KPMG’s Information Security consulting services capability was named a “Leader” in the Forrester Research, Inc. report, The Forrester Wave™: Information Security Consulting Services, Q1 2013. Of the 10 firms evaluated for this report, KPMG was specifically recognized for its drive to take on the toughest consultancy tasks, often taking over from other firms.
- Shaping the cyber agenda – Through I-4, KPMG’s Cyber Security Services professionals help the world’s leading organizations work together to solve some of today’s and tomorrow’s biggest security challenges.
- Committed to you – Relationships with member firm clients are built on mutual trust and long-term commitment to providing effective and efficient solutions. KPMG practitioners are dedicated to providing a service that is second to none.