KPMG’s Retail group offers audit, tax and advisory services geared to the unique needs of the retailing industry.
KPMG’s Retail group offers audit, tax and advisory services unique to the sector.
A new generation of merchants are combining traditional selling philosophies with innovative technologies, supply chain enhancements and more effective loyalty programs to rewrite the handbook on retailing.
These innovations can spell the difference between success and failure in an increasingly difficult retail industry.
Canny retailers — whether they be national players or localised specialists — understand the worth of relevant and timely professional advice in refining their business strategies and executing their plans. They know that the best advice is based on solid industry experience.
It is why so many successful retailers make KPMG their business and financial adviser of choice.
How we can help
KPMG’s Retail group offers audit, tax and advisory services geared to the unique needs of the retailing industry. We help our clients deal with a range of key issues, including:
- sustainable cash and working capital managements
- reducing the cost of doing business
- proactively managing company returns
- achieving supply chain efficiencies
- performing independent forecast reviews
- accessing independent debt advisory
- conducting strategic business reviews and execution
- delivering IT cost and project assurance
- implementing industry best practice loss prevention
- identifying research and development opportunities
- sustaining deal value from integration and separation execution
- understanding demographic changes
- understanding implications of the government’s climate change initiatives
- responding to the tax reform agenda.
Our clients depend on KPMG’s industry experience and technical resources to augment their internal capabilities to obtain a fresh, independent perspective on important strategic and operational issues.
|Sign up for Consumer and Retail Insights – delivered directly to your inbox.|