KPMG's Vacation Program is a great way to gain practical work experience and get an insider's view of the career opportunities available.
KPMG's Vacation Program is a great way to gain work experience & explore opportunities.
Our Vacation Program is a 4-8 week program that allows you to experience day-to-day-life at KPMG. You can feel what it's like to be part of the team, working directly alongside our people.
Want an insider's view into the world of KPMG? As part of our Vacation Program, you’ll discover first hand what’s it like to join one of the world's leading professional services firms.
Offered to both undergraduates and postgraduates in the penultimate year of their degree, this is your chance to discover what it's like to be part of KPMG first hand. You can explore the practice areas best suited to your skills and aspirations. As well as kick-starting your career, you’ll participate in activities and have plenty of opportunities to network with your peers. The vacation program has summer openings in our Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Gold Coast, Melbourne, Parramatta, Perth, Sydney, Hobart, Launceston and Wollongong offices.
Vacation Learning Pathway
KPMG’s Vacationer Pathway is a 6 to 8-week development program that not only supports build of key capabilities but also provides you with a taste of what a graduate role could look and feel like at KPMG. You should expect to:
- learn about KPMG’s business areas and more on the type of work we do for our clients
- develop connections with your nominated mentor (Performance Development Manager) and Buddy, who is a peer in your team
- network with our people at all levels of the Firm and in particular with current graduates
- participate in learning through face to face workshops and online platforms
- build strong relationships through networking opportunities.