A summary of KPMG’s corporate secretarial services can help businesses with corporate governance compliance.
A summary of KPMG’s corporate secretarial services can help businesses with corporate.....
KPMG's corporate secretarial department offers a range of services to international and local institutions to help with compliance. KPMG hosts an audit committee forum bi-annually in an effort to provide practical insights, resources and knowledge sharing opportunities to help audit committee members and their Boards implement effective oversight processes and best practices.
Our services include:
- Preparation and submission of annual company returns;
- Preparation and submission of changes to the Board of Directors and to the shareholding of companies;
- Attending to Board meetings;
- Maintenance of minute books and share registers;
- Issuing share certificates;
- Acquisition and maintenance of company seals;
- Board evaluation exercises; and
- Corporate governance advice.