Excellent Career Opportunity - Business Development Manager
Job Advert - Business Development Manager
KPMG is one of the big four professional services firms offering Assurance, Tax and Advisory services to a diverse range of corporates and non-profit organizations. We are looking for a qualified person to fill the position of Business Development Manager.
KPMG Zambia Limited is an internationally recognised leader in the Audit, Tax and Advisory services. Due to our growth, we have an exciting opportunity to fill the position of Business Development Manager. Our Firm is a dynamic, fast-paced and friendly environment that will suit an energetic and strategic thinker with clear vision and solid networking and communication skills.
The ideal candidate must have the following qualifications, knowledge and experience:
- Minimum of a Degree in Marketing or Business. A Masters Degree is an added advantage.
- 5 years experience in sales, business development or commercial environment.
- Pursuit project management experience desirable.
- Experience in a professional services firm essential.
- A deep understanding of the pursuit process and the ability to leverage relevant prior learnings and experience.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to prioritise, set and meet deadlines.
- Some creative skills and the ability to express them in writing and verbally.
- Ability to develop working relationships with the most senior people across the firm.
- Very strong organisation skills, initiative and proactive approach.
- A strong sense of urgency and flexibility.
- Ability to work under pressure, show determination and persistence.
- The ability to become a critical member of a committed, focused team.
- A track record of being critical to the winning of business opportunities.
- Attention to detail and resourceful.
© 2021 KPMG Zambia Ltd, a Zambian company and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (KPMG International), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.