KPMG's Global Mobility Services (GMS) helps companies manage the demands of growing a global workforce.
KPMG's Global Mobility Services (GMS) helps companies manage demands involved...
Our Global Mobility Services (GMS) practice offers a one-stop service delivery model. With the assistance of our global teams and various technical specialists in areas such as international corporate tax, corporate law advisory, VAT, Customs and Excise, etc, we are able to provide you with an integrated 'big picture' solution for your business.
Whether you are making investments globally or protecting global investments already made, we offer a full service business advisory team, with focus on your globally mobile executives and staff.
Our team of tax, exchange control and immigration specialists are able to provide the following services (among others)
- Immigration and work permit assistance
- Expatriate tax compliance services
- Employees' tax assistance for local and expatriate employers
- Employees' tax (PAYE) health checks
- Expatriate payroll services
- Tax consulting assistance in relation to retirement funds
- Drafting and review of employment contracts
- Tax consulting assistance in relation to share schemes
- International mobility policies, tax reimbursements policies, relocation policies
- Voluntary Disclosure Programme advice and assistance
- Employee benefits structuring and policies
- Assignee management assistance including the use of global assignee tracking software
- Assistance with obtaining Exchange Control approval for various types of applications
- Emigration services
Save, Curate and Share
Save what resonates, curate a library of information, and share content with your network of contacts.Sign up today
Zohra De Villiers