The KPMG CIO Advisory team provides advisory support for our clients' throughout their IT journey in keeping pace of accelerating business changes.
KPMG offers advisory support for our clients' through all stages of the IT journey
The KPMG CIO Advisory team provides advisory support for our clients' throughout their IT transformation journeys and assist them to keep up with the pace of accelerating business changes.
We assist organisations CIO’s and IT leaders to develop their IT capability to become innovators and enablers of growth while continuing to operate, maintain and enhance their existing IT landscape. Along with enabling business, there is a renewed focus on IT specific requirements that ensure the continuity and reliability of business systems provided and supported by IT.
The KPMG CIO Advisory team consists of a multidisciplinary team of IT professionals with advanced skills, knowledge and experience with the ability to advise CIO’s and IT leaders across the various IT focus areas.
Our service offering
- IT Procurement & Bid Management
Through our IT procurement and bid management services, we provide end-to-end IT sourcing and procurement services to our clients.
- IT Governance & Service Management
KPMG assists clients in unlocking value and embedding world class IT service management principles through a deep understanding of IT operations, identifying areas of improvement, especially in multi-vendor IT environments. We have extensive experience in developing IT Operating Models that align with business and IT objectives.
- IT Strategy and Performance Management
The main objective is to evaluate clients’ current IT capabilities, and in conjunction with both teams from business and IT, develop an IT strategy and roadmap aligned with the organisation’s future business objectives.
- Enterprise Architecture and Design
KPMG has advanced skills and experience in the enterprise architecture space to provide strategic and tactical recommendations that unlock immediate value to our clients’ organisation, whilst also providing direction to sustain architecture value.
Digitisation has become a top priority on the CIOs agenda. The need for reducing IT costs, increased mobility of users, impact of social media and internet of things means that CIO’s are faced with increased pressure to unlock value through the use of these technologies. KPMG has developed a global Digital Strategy Framework and is actively investing in skills required to assist our clients on this journey into the digital era.
How we can help
KPMG’s CIO Advisory team assists clients in various manners, including:
- Assisting clients to develop an IT strategy that aligns with the organisation’s strategy
- Provide end-to-end IT sourcing and procurement services to clients
- Develop IT Operating Models that align with business and IT objectives
- Develop a performance management plan which will enable the organisation to achieve its desired business objectives enabled by a more robust, efficient and reliable IT capability
- Design fit-for-purpose architecture solutions to deliver value to clients