Technology Advisory looks at the business processes, network and processing environments and communication of information.
We help clients understand the business implications of rapidly evolving technology.
Technology Advisory graduate programme
Technology Advisory looks at the business processes, network and processing environments and communication of information within and between organisations. KPMG focuses on how technology can improve or transform our clients' business systems.
In this fast-moving arena, staying at the forefront of risk analysis is a constant challenge. Our Technology Advisory professionals are drawn from a wide range of technological and business backgrounds.
Our Technology Advisory graduate programme is designed to teach you how to provide clients with detailed Technology Advisory knowledge, in rapidly evolving technology, underpinned by an understanding of the wider business implications.
Our teams share common personal qualities, namely ambition, determination and the flexibility to address challenges in an increasingly complex business environment.
Our Technology Advisory graduate programme is a tremendous opportunity for forward-thinking, passionate individuals searching for an environment that is vibrant and challenging.
Qualifications Required (Undergraduate / Honours / Masters):
- BSc Computer Science / Information Technology / Information Systems / Data Science
- BCom Information Systems (IS) / Informatics / Computer Science
- BBusSc. Computer Science / Information Technology
- BSc Applied Mathematics & Computer Science / Actuarial Science
- BSc / BEng Mechanical Engineering (with IT/IS modules)
- Degree in Business Mathematics and Informatics
Click the link above to search graduate programmes and apply