Welcome to the Global Legal Department Benchmarking Survey
In today's challenging business environment, it's important to consider the best practices and overall management of your legal function, as well as the transformation that will be required in light of regulatory change and technological advancements. This benchmarking initiative is an important tool to help guide you on your way to becoming an efficient and modern legal department. It also allows you to benchmark your organization in relation to other survey participants on numerous aspects of the legal function.
To prepare for the taking the survey, please note the following:
- The survey should take approximately 45-60 minutes to complete.
- After you enter your email address and start the survey, your responses are saved automatically. You will receive an email that will allow you to resume at a later date should you not be able to complete all of the questions now.
- Your responses are confidential. Summary results from the analysis of your responses will be reported in an aggregated form for benchmarking purposes; your responses will not be individually identifiable.
- Throughout this survey, the following acronyms are used: EMA (Europe, Middle East, and Africa), ASPAC (Asia Pacific)
- The term "Legal Operations", which is used throughout the survey, is understood as a function with regard to the continuous optimization of the legal department. Persons that cover legal operations usually do not perform any legal work and could as well be non-lawyers, however belonging to the legal department. Their tasks can e.g. include reducing (external) spend, process optimization, optimization of service delivery, improvement of technology use etc.
- Where applicable, please enter all values in US dollars.
Participate in the KPMG Global Legal Department Benchmarking Survey
If you encounter any problems accessing the site or registering, please contact us at: email@example.com