COVID-19 has had a massive impact on the real estate industry. What are developers, operators and investors facing currently, and what should be done now as the industry move towards the new reality?
As the future of real estate may look different by regions and sectors, we gathered KPMG real estate practice leaders from various regions to provide an overview of global and local impacts.
Specifically, we discussed 3 key aspects in shaping the new reality: the future of work, the future of retail, and the shift towards ESG considerations.
View the presentation deck (PDF 1.24 MB)
- Andrew Weir, Global Head of Asset Management, Global Chairman of Real Estate, KPMG International; Senior Regional Partner, Hong Kong SAR, Vice Chaiman, KPMG in China
- Sander Grunewald, Global Real Estate Advisory Leader, KPMG International, Head of Real Estate Advisory, KPMG in the Netherlands
- Régis Chemouny, Head of Real Estate and Hotels Sector, KPMG in France
- Sarah Hayes, Partner, Real Estate Advisory, KPMG in the UK
- Sarah Sipilä, Director, Global Strategy Group, KPMG in Finland
- Hans Volckens, Head of Asset Management and Real Estate, KPMG in Germany