Autonomous vehicles are on the road to ubiquity
The KPMG 2020 Autonomous Vehicles Readiness Index (AVRI) now ranks the preparedness of 30 countries and jurisdictions in the race for autonomous vehicles (AVs). The third edition of the AVRI adds five more countries and jurisdictions as well as five notable cities to its coverage of one of the most exciting areas of transport technology. As the world prepares for a new reality post-COVID-19, shifting user and environmental requirements for transportation could accelerate the next round of AV development and deployment around the world.
About the AVRI
Download the full report
Download the 2020 report to learn more about:
- Enabling the AV revolution: Overcoming challenges of privacy, digital infrastructure, transport systems, and cross-border travel.
- National profiles: All 30 countries and jurisdictions are profiled, summarizing key initiatives by government and businesses, and drawing on the insights of local KPMG subject matter experts.
- Cities to watch: A look at five hyperconnected cities and what they are doing to pave a future for AVs.
- Key takeaways: Key takeaways for governments and policy makers for putting AVs on the road to ubiquity.
- Contacts: KPMG Global Mobility contacts.
To learn more about the 2020 findings and insights discussed in this edition, or to discuss your organization's AV agenda and roadmap, please contact your local KPMG advisors or the contributors in this publication.