29 April 2020
KPMG’s Latin America international Tax Partners from member firms across the region navigated the recent legislative changes that have been implemented across countries in Latin America following the OECD guidelines. The session covered, among other topics:
- Developments of BEPS Action 1 and tax digitalization in Latin America
- BEPS Action 2 on navigating hybrid mismatch arrangements
- The effect of BEPS Action 4 on limitation of interest deductions
- BEPS Action 15 on Multilateral Instruments (MLI) and the impact of bilateral tax treaties in Latin America.
- Alfonso Pallete, Principal, International Tax, KPMG in the US and Latin America Head of Markets, Americas Tax*,
- Juan Martín Jovanovich, Partner, KPMG in Argentina.
- Ricardo Ruiz, International Tax Partner, KPMG in Colombia,
- Armando Lara Yaffar, Head of International Tax Services, KPMG in Mexico
Suggested audience: Tax Directors, International Tax Directors and CFO’s with planned or current operations in Latin America.