KPMG member firms provide many and varied climate change and sustainability services to support clients.
We help organizations achieve best practice when reporting on their non-financial performance. We also provide assurance services on reported data such as sustainability reports, greenhouse gas emissions inventories and the disclosure of climate-related financial risks.
Our wide range of advisory services is constantly evolving to cater to the needs of today's businesses. Our capabilities cover the gamut of emerging environmental, social and governance (ESG) challenges from climate change to modern slavery to green finance.
Find out more about our key services and download our service brochures:
- Understanding social and environmental risk: KPMG Dynamic Risk Assessment
- Impact measurement and valuation: KPMG True Value
- ESG Due Diligence Services for mergers and acquisitions
- Business & Human Rights Services
- Climate Risk Services
- Sustainable Supply Chain Services
- ESG Investor Relations Services
- ESG Asset Management Services
- Green Bond Services
- Renewable Services
- Circular Economy Services
- Responsible Banking Services