The KPMG Global Sport Network consists of over 50 partners and close to 1,000 consultants from offices all over the world working with sports clients.
Improving business performance, turning risk and compliance efforts into opportunities, developing winning strategies and creating, enhancing and preserving value are at the core of what we do for sports organizations worldwide.
We are focused on the following areas of expertise
- Venue feasibility & conceptualization
- Club valuation & transaction support
- Operational review & cost optimization
- Strategy & business planning
- Commercial maximization
- Event bidding, planning and socio-economic impact
- Governance and organization development
- Research & Benchmarking
- Data visualization services
We serve decision makers
- Clubs, leagues and rights holders
- Sports and leisure real estate developments and operating venues
- Federations, associations and governing bodies
- Host nations, major event organisers and sponsors
- Institutional and individual investors
- Corporates, startups and the most influential sporting brands
- Government entities, municipalities and local authority
If you have an inquiry, please email Bryn Anderson (mailto:email@example.com). You can also contact someone in our global network directly – view a listing of local contact details here.