- Partner of the Tax department since 1998.
- His professional experience is mainly focused on:
- the consumer markets and pharmaceuticals, and also on the banking and insurance sector.
- Corporate and personal tax for a large number of international companies
- Jorge has been assisting international groups on the strategic and technical aspects of their internationalization.
- Jorge has been advising employers on the structuring and taxation of employee remuneration and benefit packages, both from a domestic and international context.
- This includes the coordination of teams advising on employee incentive arrangements, social security issues and international issues arising from the movement of employees around the world.
Degree in Business Administration by “Instituto Superior de Economia”
Post Graduate studies in Business Administration and Tax Law at “Instituto de Estudos Superiores Financeiros e Fiscais”