- Gemma has 30 years’ experience advising on a broad range of Reward & Employment Tax and Global Mobility matters.
- As well as helping companies prepare for payroll Audits with Irish Revenue, Gemma performs operational effectiveness reviews on payroll processes. Gemma also provides guidance on Corporate Governance matters related to payroll and HR operational matters.
- Gemma is our lead adviser on reward and share scheme design and implementation including the cross border tax and reporting implications for mobile employees.
- Gemma helps companies address the tax/social security, policy and operational matters affecting globally mobile staff. She has worked with Start-Ups looking at their first transfer overseas all the way through to multinationals who wish to benchmark their policies.
Specific Interests and Skills
- Gemma is Vice Chair of the Irish Pro Share Association and is the KPMG Ireland lead representative in the KPMG Global Reward network.
- Gemma is a regular presenter on employment tax, reward and share based remuneration matters.
- Gemma is the lead tax adviser in our multi disciplinary tax, payroll and technology PAYE Modernisation team. Gemma has presented jointly with Revenue on this subject and attends the Revenue Stakeholder meetings.
- Gemma has been a pension trustee for c 20 years.