In this role, he had operational responsibility for management and delivery of key supply chain areas:
- Procurement: >$2B of spend management for internal corporate supply chain.
- Demand planning: Granular forecasting, generating 1.9 billion forecasts daily.
- Supply planning: Managed flow of ~$8B of product.
- Distribution services: Integrated 38 distribution centers.
- Optimization: Conducted strategic sourcing events & network optimization.
- Analytics: Launched visibility platform and performance monitoring solutionProfessional and Industry ExperienceBrian is a global supply chain strategist and practitioner delivering performance excellence in organizational, operational and financial metrics.
He has worked closely with many of the most renowned academics and supply chain companies across the globe. He leverages his knowledge of multiple industries (discrete manufacturing, diversified industrials, consumer, retail and high tech) to identify and unlock value across complex global supply chain environments.
IMBA, University of South Carolina
BS, University of Dayton
Research Fellow, Stanford University
American Production & Inventory Control Society (APICS)
Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals