The right business transformation strategy can drive a rapid turnaround from crisis to value realization
The right business transformation strategy can drive a rapid turnaround
To overcome operational or financial challenges and improve performance, you need to quickly stabilise your cash and liquidity positions and take a realistic view of current options.
We provide a seamless approach to stabilising under-performing companies by identifying opportunities for strategic, operational, organisational and financial change, and executing on them to achieve real results. We help establish solid ground for a turnaround by assessing your liquidity position and creating a stakeholder management plan.
Our integrated team of specialists helps you focus on the key questions through the critical stages of change management.
- Option identification: How can I quickly and effectively assess my options?
- Stabilisation: How can I stabilise the business and assess its financial position?
- Turnaround strategy: What are the financial paybacks of the various options?
- Execution: How do I ensure full delivery of the turnaround plan?
- Value realisation: What risks and costs are associated with each path, including contingency plans?
Discover the answers and other key considerations by downloading our Turnaround strategy guide.