KPMG’s integrated team of specialists guides you through the intense challenges of a financial restructuring
KPMG’s specialists guides you through the intense challenges of a financial restructuring
When a company is experiencing financial difficulties, stakeholders often look for additional information or resources to help rebuild their confidence. We help you understand the complex landscape of borrowers, lenders and shareholders, and manage stakeholder communications, so you stay in front of the issues and make the best decisions. We help you assess short-term liquidity requirements and consider actions to quickly preserve value and address potential risks to stability.
Our integrated team of specialists helps you focus on the key questions as you navigate a corporate restructuring to achieve sustainable, operational and financial change.
- Appraisal and stabilisation: Do I have enough liquidity to keep operating?
- Options assessment: Do I know what has gone wrong and how to fix it?
- Intra-stakeholder negotiations: How do I keep everyone engaged in negotiations?
- Development of options: What sustainable capital structure offers the best prospect of success?
- Implementation: How can I reconcile all stakeholder positions to implement the new capital structure?
- Ongoing monitoring: How do I ensure that the business is supported through its recovery?
Discover the answers and other key considerations by downloading our Financial Restructuring strategy guide.