In addition to the traditional financial statement audit, most organisations experience needs for independent, objective assurance on financial information, transactions and processes.
Independent assurance and verification adds credibility to an organisation’s disclosures and reporting, particularly when it is not a statutory requirement.
How we can help
KPMG offers a range of audit related services.
- Completion Audits: Provides assurance around specific financial measures of an entity being bought or sold.
- Report on Internal Controls: Consists of reasonable or limited assurance engagements to provide an independent conclusion on internal controls conducted at a client’s request.
- Review Report: Expresses a moderate assurance conclusion on financial information where a full scope audit is not required.
- Agreed Upon Procedures: Performs procedures agreed between an entity and a third party to produce factual findings about financial information or operational processes.
- Compliance Audit: Provides assurance on an entity’s compliance with legal or contractual obligation e.g. loan covenants, donor’s funding conditions.
- Audit of Prospective Financial Information: Covers the potential consequences of possible future events and actions. It is future oriented and therefore speculative.
We seek to build and preserve the trust, respect and confidence of our clients by providing clear, relevant and timely advice.