What are the most common challenges organizations face to achieve that speed and scale of change?
What are the most common challenges organizations face to achieve that speed and scale of
Workshop 3: Change Management in Digital Organization
Part 1 - Major trends impacting the HR function - Understanding disruptive trends
1. Top of Mind: Exercise to assist with understanding key client priorities and challenges
2. Future of HR POV
a. Role of HR in the 21st Century Enterprise
b. Disruptions impacting HR
c. HR Operating Model of the Future
d. How do we get there?
3. “Priming” Exercise: Exercise to assist the client to align understandings on the areas that will be focused on in the session. For example, this may be a target operating model exercise, maturity model discussion, or focused activity.
4. Bringing the Future of HR to life: View relevant stories and discuss applicability
a. Workforce Shaping: Demonstrates how to predict the tasks and roles in organizations that will be impacted by industry specific technologies, using the organization’s inherent workforce signatures to build a path to shape the future workforce to mitigate this impact and thrive against the disruption.
b. Workforce Experience: Showcases how organizations can adapt to the changing workforce expectations by leverage qualitative and quantitative signals, machine learning and knowledge graphs, visualizing relationship and solving strategic challenges.
c. Workforce Delivery/Powered: Demonstrates how to utilize deep industry and process knowledge to accelerate an organization’s transition to cloud through leading practices, pre-defined operating models, well-established technology solutions, and a future-ready delivery framework
Part 2: What can you do tomorrow? - Envision the future by putting it all together
Facilitated exercises like the following sample exercises:
1. Roadmap and Prioritizing Opportunities + Next Steps Exercise: Revisit content created across all discussions throughout the Future of HR Experience Day. Action Planning outlining near term 100 days and next 12-24 months outlining potential ideas. Bubble up to key opportunity areas. Classify as short, medium or long term opportunities.
2. What will you do tomorrow? Share what will be done differently starting immediately in their organization.
Ho Chi Minh City:
Date and Time: 13:30 – 17:00, 6 August 2020
Date and Time: 13:30 – 17:00 13 August 2020