Hong has over 15 years of IT experience with extensive experience in consulting all aspects of IT solutions for business from assessment, review, audit, design to implement, support and training. She has worked in variety industries from manufacturing, retail, and banking. She managed, led and participated in projects of all sizes consisting of Project Management, System post implementation review, Quality Assurance; Information Security design and review; IT Strategy development, IT Risk assurance and Compliance review.
Prior joining KPMG, Hong worked for corporates with specialization in IT industry and this helped to set up a strong foundation for her in achieving consulting career at the firm.
Key highlights in her professional careers
- Currently leading the Cyber Security practice at Vietnam and Cambodia with many public sharing sections to widely audience in the cyber fields.
- Led an IT Strategy development project for one of top three Retailer in Vietnam.
- Led a consulting project for one big local commercial bank in Vietnam to be compliant and ready for PCI-DSS certification.
- Led a complex ISO 27001 and WLA consulting project for one of public service entity in VN and assist the client to successfully deployed and qualified for both certifications.
- Led several IT Risk Assessment, IT Audit and many compliance reviews engagements for financial institutions in VN and guided the bank to adopt with international standards and best practices.
- Participated and contributed to the success of acquiring of CMMI-level 3 certification processing at TMA Solution.
- Built up the Quality Assurance practice and designed relevant IT processes and policies to enhance quality of IT projects at Prudential Assurance Vietnam
Hong is always seeking for high commitment to bring in the best of value, quality and innovative consulting engagement to client in all aspects. Reach out to her if you need any assistance