KPMG Ambassadors 2021 - 2022
KPMG Ambassadors 2021 - 2022
KPMG Ambassadors program 2021 – 2022 officially kick-off!
KPMG Vietnam is thrilled to launch our KPMG Ambassadors Program! We are looking for diverse talents who will play a key role on campus, help to organize student events, and share information related to KPMG recruitment and life at universities. This is a chance for all students to gain a unique internship, networking and mentoring opportunities, as well as a range of KPMG merchandise.
So, if you would love to kickstart your career with KPMG - Apply now to be a KPMG Ambassador!
Who can apply to join the KPMG Ambassadors Program?
The program is open to second and third-year students of the Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Accounting, Auditing, Economics, Law, Management, Finance, Banking, Insurance, Business, or Technical fields, who are interested in joining KPMG Audit, Tax, and Consulting function in the near future. If you are studying in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, or Da Nang, having strong communication skills, being well-motivated, willing to accept new challenges, a student influencer, especially, belonging to a student organization or an academic association, don’t hesitate to apply now.
What benefits does a KPMG Ambassador enjoy?
Apart from an unforgettable experience and the opportunity to turn ideas into reality, all KPMG Ambassadors are guaranteed the following:
• Be the ambassador of KPMG on campus. Sharing experience and information with students and helping with career fairs, university workshops/ forums, office visits, etc.
• A welcome pack – the Ambassador's work tool for the entire duration of the program.
• Direct contact with the firm’s employers and an opportunity to join internal networking sessions and access to KPMG leaders and staff.
• Join KPMG hosted events such as CSR days, Movie Night, Family Day, and other People Passion events.
• Access to Professional Qualification Sponsorship.
• Opportunity to gain project management experience and to form a business contact network based on KPMG’s broad cooperation with academia.
What are the program recruitment procedures?
The program recruitment procedure comprises three stages:
• Stage One: Submit your application to KPMG email: firstname.lastname@example.org with title [KPMG Ambassadors 2021] City – Full name
Enclose your current CV with a Cover letter to share with us why you would be a great KPMG Ambassador. Remember: your CV should list all student organizations you are a member of.
• Stage Two: Join us in the networking event to receive the topic and detailed instruction about the recruitment process this year!
• Stage Three: Pitching your creative idea and Final Interview with KPMG!
• Stage Four: Welcome on board!
• 24 June – 9 July: Receive applications
• 14 July: Networking event (compulsory for all applicants)
• 22 July: Pitching Ideas and Final Interview
• 27 July: Announce 2021 KPMG Ambassadors!
Have any questions about the KPMG Ambassadors Program? Email us at email@example.com.