KPMG Legal Vietnam is comprised of over 70 dedicated legal professionals who are qualified across various jurisdictions including Vietnam, Australia, Italy, Canada, Malaysia, Taiwan, and the states of New York. By seamlessly combining market-leading tax and legal expertise with the latest technology, we deliver tailored and insightful legal advice for our clients’ success.
- Assisting senior levels with in-depth legal research on various of legal areas such as: corporation, investment, commerce, employment, insurance, land, real estate, immigration, etc.;
- Drafting email for clients, preparing legal advices, legal documents for licensing purpose or other documents per requests;
- Proactively and timely communicating with the senior levels on the progress of the project/engagement;
- Providing translation support;
- Updating legal knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications to add more value to job accomplishments;
- Maintaining, organizing files and conducting other administrative supports in accordance with highest professional standards of KPMG.
- Senior year student or bachelor’s degree with major in Accounting, Auditing, Economics, Commerce, Finance, Banking, Tax, Law, Foreign Trade, and other related fields;
- Good analytical skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Good communication in both Vietnamese and English
- Self-motivated and team player
- Enthusiastic, demonstrate “can do” attitude with an ability to learn quickly
If your background meets these requirements, you will be in a prime position to succeed at KPMG. Please submit an English detailed resume, certificates, a recent photograph, a cover letter (if any) by accessing to the online portal: http://recruiting.kpmg.com.vn/