GRADUATE RECRUITMENT PROGRAM 2021
GRADUATE RECRUITMENT PROGRAM 2020
Design Your Future
Design Your Future
Are you up for the challenge and opportunity to be part of an organization committed to making a real difference?
What is a future in KPMG like?
Those who join KPMG will join an award-winning global network that offers stable career progression built around your goals and aspirations. Starting as a Graduate Associate, all KPMG employees can expect to have access to all the tools and platforms necessary to take charge of their career path.
- Training & Development opportunities
- Mentorship program
- Structured career progression
- Employee engagement activities and resources
What are your career choices?
Being a firm with many service offerings to our clients, we understand that it’s not always easy to decide which team you would like to join so early in your career. If you’re passionate, curious, innovative and committed, you will find your feet very quickly at KPMG. Regardless of your degree, your experience, or the disciplines you've studied, we are dedicated to helping you kick-start your career with KPMG and providing you with the opportunity to go beyond your potential.
Take a quick look to see the service line in which we’re hiring and you can potentially work:
- All Graduates majoring in Accounting, Auditing, Economics, Commerce, Finance, Banking, Tax, Law, Foreign Trade, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information System, and other related fields;
- Sound analytical skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proficient communication in both Vietnamese and English
- Self-motivated and team player
- Enthusiastic, demonstrate “can do” attitude with an ability to learn quickly
If you are you ready to Design Your Future Apply now!
How do I apply for the KPMG Graduate program ?
Keen to be part of our growing KPMG family? Then you’ll have to take note of our selection process:
1. Application stage (6 Feb 2021 – 6 March 2021)
Launching your career with KPMG starts with a simple online application
Be sure to do the following:
- Do your research about your career choice
- Have your updated English detailed resume, certificates, a cover letter (if any) and check your application for any typos.
2. Abilities assessment
Once you've submitted your application online and pass our application screening process, you'll be invited to complete two online assessments. Both assessments should take you less than two hours to complete, and you’ll need to complete them within our schedule so we can progress your application to the next stage.
3. Launch pad
After you've successfully completed our online assessments, we’ll invite you to our launch pad session. Here, you will sit etray exercise, role play exercises and the group exercise.
4. Final interview
Your interview will be behavioral-based and it will take place with a partner or director, or a senior manager or manager from the business group you've expressed interest in. This interview will take approximately 30 minutes and will allow us to find out more about you.
For full details on this year’s graduate program, and to hear what it’s like to work at KPMG, visit : https://home.kpmg/vn/en/home/careers.html
Keep an eye on our Facebook page for updates throughout the application process.