We are currently seeking Tax Assistant ( Chinese/ Japanese Speaking) to join us in tax team
We are currently seeking Tax Assistant to join us in tax team
• Assist in providing variety of tax services (i.e. tax preparation, tax review, tax advisory, etc.) with quality and timely deliverables
• Prepare and undertake client tax calculations that are accurate and comply with all legal requirements
• Assist in formulating solutions to client problems/issues as well as identifying value-added opportunities
• Conduct well research and analyze tax opinions by applying understandings of legislation and the interpretation of case law
• Assist Partners and Directors in pro-actively managing client relationships, respond to all client queries in an effective and timely manner
• Address any knowledge gaps through learning and adaptation as appropriate
• Contribute to continuous improvement of in-house systems and procedures
• Bachelor degree in relevant subjects, e.g. accounting, finance, economics, law, etc.
• Proficiency in Chinese or Japanese is a plus.
• Good command of computer and English (written and spoken).
• Strong organizational, time management, problem solving and analytical skills.
• Able to build rapport with clients, staff and partners.
• Self-motivated with a high level of initiative
Attractive remuneration package and career development opportunities will be offered to the successful candidate.
If your background meets these requirements, you will be in a prime position to succeed at KPMG. Please submit an English detailed resume to the following email address: email@example.com. Application must be sent by email and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.