We are currently seeking Senior - RPA Technical Consultant to join our KPMG Consulting team
We are currently seeking Senior - RPA Technical Consultant to join KPMG
• Application of the latest tools for RPA technology
• Overarching collaboration with other KPMG teams in implementing RPA projects
• Creation of concepts and strategies of end-to-end automation of processes, eg using Robotic Process Automation solutions, and practical application in client projects
• Identification and evaluation of applications with automation potential in collaboration with RPA developers and clients
• Support in the further development of the competence team for robotics
• Possible travel to client sites
• Having 3+ years of practical experience in the implementation of RPA solutions
• Completed degree in economics, (business) computer science, computer science or a comparable field of study
• Ideally, first relevant experience in the areas of Robotic Process Automation / Desktop Automation / Cognitive Computing / Artificial Intelligence or Machine Learning
• Practical experience in implementation
• Relevant technical experience with automation tools such as Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UIPath experience in the process and requirements analysis (preferred)
• Good reading skills in English (required).
• Ability work effectively in both an independent and team environment
Attractive remuneration package and career development opportunities will be offered to the successful candidate.
If your background meets these requirements, you will be in a prime position to succeed at KPMG. Please submit an English detailed resume to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Application must be sent by email and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.