The PPC team is looking for an active and enthusiastic person to support executing Learning and Talent Development team firm wide.
Key responsibilities would include:
- Coordinate with Head of Audit L&D and DPP to support in developing training plan to meet business objectives
- Maintain and update existing e-learning materials in accordance with changing KPMG Vietnam and Cambodia business needs
- Manage internal LMS (learning management system) to ensure all training schedules are up to date and employee training records are accurate
- Provide reports/analysis related to learning & development as well as managing evaluation of course delivery, pre/post training course & training hour records
- Support with SoQM rollout and other quality initiatives for the firm.
- Participate in the design, development and implementation of training needs analysis
- Support Open Performance Development and updating performance data
- Comprehensive support of the training event organization as well as planning, organizing & communicating with relevant stakeholders
- Support in launching annual Risk Management training courses and managing reports
- Accomplish other related duties as directed by manager, or as required to support the team
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business discipline (preferred)
2-3 years of progressive work experience with learning and development within a large corporate setting or professional services firm
- Demonstrated functional knowledge of training needs assessment, conceptualization, design, development, delivery, pre-training knowledge benchmarking, post-training evaluation
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of software products
Demonstrated flexibility in handling a multitude of tasks in a growth-oriented environment
- Excellent communication interpersonal skills
- An excellent command of written and spoken English
- Excellent presentation skills
- Knowledge about e-learning and multimedia production is preferred
Please send your application to email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.