- Support Tax Managers and Senior Tax Managers in developing relationships with clients and targets to gain an understanding of their businesses, and identify potential opportunities
- Assisting with the delivery of tax advisory and compliance services to a range of clients
- Reviewing corporate tax calculations/preparation performed by the KPMG Delivery Centre for clients you are responsible for
- Producing well-researched tax opinions
- Coach and develop team members to successfully deliver value in tax advisory and tax compliance services to our clients
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Bachelor degree in relevant subjects, e.g. accounting, finance, economics, law
- At 2-3 years relevant experience in either external and/or internal tax function
- Competent and literate with the following packages: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent technical knowledge of and experience in corporate tax advisory and compliance
- The ability to apply an understanding of financial statements and other relevant non-tax financial and business information to the tax advisory and compliance work
- Client focused - strong commitment to quality service and client relationships
- Ability to work autonomously and commitment to delivering an excellent product
- Strong organizational, time management skills and effective communication skills
- Ability to work and perform under pressure with tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated analytical/problem solving ability
- Self-motivated - takes responsibility for personal and professional development
- Team player - committed to supporting team members
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good command of English and Vietnamese
- Attractive remuneration package and career development opportunities will be offered to the successful candidate.
If your background meets these requirements, you will be in a prime position to succeed at KPMG. Please submit an English detailed resume to the following email address: email@example.com.
Application must be sent by email and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.