The KPMG QRM Team offers 1 position based in Ho Chi Minh City and 2 positions based in Hanoi
Your work will be varied. Below will be some of your core responsibilities:
- Performing periodic and/or recurring quality control procedures and documenting the operation of such controls using available templates.
- Assisting in implementing processes, controls, and systems relating to independence and risk management.
- Interacting with relevant departments to improve risk management processes, tools and guidelines.
- Assisting in developing, delivering and monitoring trainings on independence and risk management to all teams across all grades.
- Assisting in reviewing and applying any relevant laws, regulations and other requirements by local authority and/or firm’s policies.
- Assisting in preparing periodically reports submitted to authorities and other regulatory agencies.
- Addressing/ providing support to client service teams’ and other KPMG personnel’s queries on various ethics and risk management matters such as client and engagement acceptance and continuance procedures, engagement letter/contract inquiries, independence review process for public interest entity audit clients, etc.
- Working on ad-hoc projects as they arise.
The ideal candidates should be proactive, cautious, having good discipline and be interested in risk management. Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills are a prerequisite for the successful candidate along with the required skill set as outlined below:
- Strong attention to details
- Analytical and project management skills
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously with minimum supervision
- IT and research skills, good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc).
- Prior working experience with risk management including KPMG’s risk processes, Risk Compliance Program and Quality Performance Review program is an advantage
If your background meets these requirements, you will be in a prime position to succeed at KPMG. Please submit an English detailed resume to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application must be sent by email and only short-listed candidates will be contacted