We are currently seeking Senior/Assistant Manager ( Finance Management/ Real Estate ) to join our KPMG
We are currently seekingSenior/Assistant Manager ( Finance Management/ Re to join our KPMG
KPMG is a global network of independent member firms offering audit, tax, legal and advisory services. The firms work closely with clients, helping them to mitigate risks and grasp opportunities.
Established in 1994, KPMG in Vietnam over the past 25 years has developed into one of the largest professional firms in Vietnam, offering services to a wide portfolio of both international and local clients. Partners in the Firm have been active in Vietnam since the country first opened its doors to foreign investors in the 1990s and the Vietnam member firm was subsequently incorporated in 1994.
KPMG currently has offices in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City and Da Nang, with a headcount of more than 1,700 professional employees. We work with our colleagues across Asia and around the world to provide a comprehensive range of services.
About the position
Real Estate Services (RE) is a service line under Consulting. We specialize in providing consulting services to client for end-to-end transformation initiatives. Real Estate consulting engagements include but not limited to the following specifically for Real Estate Organizations developers, construction contractors, etc. -
• Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) design and implementation,
• Management Reporting and Dashboard design and Implementation,
• Creating of Centre of Excellence/ Control Room,
• Working Capital Management and Cash Optimization,
• Digital transformation and
• Other initiatives for Operations Transformation
We are looking to hire a team member at Senior/ Assistant Manager level with requisite technical expertise to support the team in delivering such engagements. The candidate should have relevant work experience/ qualifications in real estate and thorough understanding of the sector. The candidate should also be flexible and willing to work in other associated sectors as the need be.
• Support Manager/ Senior Manager on the execution of engagements including attending client meetings, prepare clear, logical and concise reports and deliverables, prepare and deliver client presentations.
• Support Manager/ Senior Manager in Business Development Activities including creation of proposals, business development materials, client pitch presentations and practice administration.
• Support in actively building and maintaining business relationship with current and potential clients
• Continuously keep up to date with client requirements and market trends and develop technical competence in relevant areas
• Build sector specializations and actively seek means and resources to increase understanding the sector and market trends, including research and involvement in industry events
• Support the team to identify engagement
• Collaborate with other teams in KPMG in Consulting and others to jointly identify opportunities and execute engagements- ONE FIRM mindset
• Serve as mentor to team members including new hires
• University graduate in Finance / Economics / Engineering with preferable specialization in Civil/ Mechanical/Electrical or equivalent
• Post graduate completion is desirable
• Strong knowledge and practical experience of Operations of a Real Estate Organization
• Consulting experience in Real Estate at the Big 4, Experience in Process Design, Business transformation, Management Reporting, Real Estate Strategy is a plus
• minimum 2-3 years (senior level), minimum 4 - 5 years (AM level) experience in Real Estate- with renowned Developers, Contractors, PMC, international professional organizations etc.
• PMP Certification would be an added advantage
• Knowledge of softwares like MSP, Primavera would be an added advantage
• Proficiency in MS Office- MS Excel, Word and Power Point
Skills Required :
• Language skills: Strong communication abilities (both English and Vietnamese- written & spoken skills)
• Understanding of Consulting Culture
• Drive and commitment to deliver a high quality service to the clients
• A team player and client services-oriented mindset
• Proactive problem solver with good planning and organizing skills
• Attention to detail and quality consciousness
• Excellent interpersonal skills with “can-do” attitude with fast learning ability
• Be a quick learner and demonstrate ability to adapt to change
• Excellent report writing and presentation skills
• Willing to travel as work demands
• Organized approach and able to work under pressure