KPMG operates as a global network of independent member firms offering audit, tax and advisory services; working closely with clients, helping them to mitigate risks and grasp opportunities. KPMG member firms can be found in 156 countries. Collectively they employ more than 189,000 people across a range of disciplines.
In Vietnam, KPMG is one of the largest professional services firms, with over 1,400 staff working from our offices in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi and recently in Da Nang. We work with our colleagues across Asia and around the world to provide professional services.
AKPMG People and Change Consulting Practice focuses on the human capabilities and develop strategies for the attraction, development, motivation, retention and management of the right people with the right skill sets and experiences to deliver on the goals of the organization. Focusing on people of the organization and its HR function, our People & Change professionals support the Board and C-suits develop HR strategy, programs and plans that enable employees and line management effectively working together to execute and achieve the organization-wide business strategy.
Our People and Change Consulting team serves leading clients on:
- Organization design - designing an effective and efficient organization structure with defined capabilities to promote high performance as well as cultivating a business culture
- Talent development - ensuring that strategies can in fact be implemented by identifying and developing the human capital within an organization
- HR Transformation - creating an HR function by developing leading delivery models for the implementation of the broader Human Capital strategy
- Workforce optimization - including the workforce analysis to determine achieve optimization of employee cost, capacity, capability, connections and compliance. We deliver further insight by providing strategic and operational workforce planning solutions.
- Behavioral change management - accelerating and making sustainable the successful implementation of change by developing strategies that deal with the impact on people created by changes to business strategy, operating model, governance structure, processes and technology.
Within these broad categories, in Vietnam, we work with multinational and Vietnamese corporations in all sectors who are and plan to transform their organizations by way of:
- Planning and preparing the workforce to align with the company’s business strategy
- Improving design and organization capability development
- Developing talent/human capital strategies, including identifying and retaining top talent
- Creating effective performance management program/ system
- Reviewing and enhancing HR processes and programs
- Developing a holistic change management to instill and sustain the aspired behavior
- Support Partner/Director on the execution of KPMG People and Change consulting engagements including but not limited to organization design & development, talent management, optimizing the human resources function, workforce optimization and behavioral change management.
- Assist Partner/Director in the creation of proposals, business development, and practice administration. This should include experience across the project lifecycle including scope definition, requirements gathering, design execution programs, testing, reporting, training, implementation support and review.
- Lead all phases of projects include leading a team of professionals to perform in-depth analysis, prepare reports in a clear, logical, and concise manner.
- Actively build and maintain business relationship with current and potential clients.
- Support Partner/Director to identify opportunities to extend the bandwidth of KPMG People and Change consulting services on engagement and seek to identify other engagement opportunities
- Continuously keep up to date with thought leadership and develop technical competence in relevant areas
- Build sector specializations and actively seek resources to increase understanding of a specific sector, including research and involvement in industry events
- Serve as mentor to team members including new hires
- A Bachelor degree in Human Capital Management, Business Administration or related fields or a Master degree will be a plus.
- Professional qualifications (e.g. SHRM) is a plus.
- Strong industry knowledge in FMCG, real estate, banking or services oriented.
Experience, Skills, Knowledge and Behavior:
- Minimum 6 years relevant experience in HR manager/ senior manager position with good understanding of organization re-alignment (including: Organizational Design, Job analysis & Grading, Competencies Development, Change Management, Performance Management System) and HR operations and process
- Display leadership qualities and demonstrate effective management to ensure the team perform at high levels of achievement and commitment and to meet deadlines
- A team player who is proactive, possess curiosity and client services-oriented mindset
- Good experience working with senior management in project/scope management, reporting on project status, issue escalation and risk management
- Strong capability in working and managing multiple stakeholders (e.g. cross-culture) in large and complex projects
- Have passion in solving people relate issues
- Demonstrate good mentoring and coaching experience
- Strong communication (written, verbal) and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with “can-do” attitude with fast learning ability
- Proficient MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project skills
- Ability to travel (within Vietnam and Cambodia) as required
Attractive remuneration package and career development opportunities will be offered to the successful candidate.
If your background meets these requirements, you will be in a prime position to succeed at KPMG. Please submit an English detailed resume to the following email address: email@example.com
Application must be sent by email and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.