As part of IT Advisory, Tech Enablement (TE) works with business teams to design, build, implement and support solutions on Odoo framework for implementation and post-implementation support projects. The employee will be working closely with the Functional Team to make sure the delivered solutions met industry standards and clients’ information technology needs.
- Work as Python developer on Odoo framework.
- Design, build and implement Odoo-based solutions for implementation projects.
- Work effectively with Functional Team and clients to ensure high-quality delivery of solutions.
- Thorough understanding of functional requirements, specification documents (FDD, UM) in order to deliver high-level technical solutions.
- Develop and perform detailed review of technical specification documents (TDD) as deliverables for client.
- Communicate and coordinate with Odoo for any technical product issue.
- Work independently; may be subjected to mange and monitor the tasks of other Odoo team members.
- Reported directly to Project Manager/Technical Lead.
- Develop a full working knowledge of the firm's structure, key personnel and organizational policies and procedures, in addition to a functional knowledge of a professional services environment
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Information System or Management Information Systems or Information Technology is preferable. Other majors can be considered.
- At least 3+ years of experience working on development/implementation projects with programming experience in either one of the following: Python, C++, .NET.
- Preferably for candidates with experience working on Odoo or other Open ERP projects.
- Experience in Linux (Ubuntu or CentOS) is a plus.
- Experience in creating RML and QWEB is a plus.
- Active participation in process improvement and technology development efforts.
- Must possess a high level of initiative and have a demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Possess excellent communication and organizational skills and be able to handle a heavy, deadline-oriented workload
- Good command of spoken and written English and Vietnamese
- Analytical and creative thinking
If your background meets these requirements, you will be in a prime position to succeed at KPMG. Please submit an English detailed resume to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application must be sent by email and only short-listed candidates will be contacted