The Markets Development Manager/Associate Director (IGH) is responsible for managing and developing business and client relationships in the IGH sector covering infrastructure, energy, telecom, transportation, and healthcare. The candidate will participate in developing, executing and adjusting business plans (when necessary) in accordance with the company's strategy.
- Lead new business development activities by leveraging new and existing relationships with clients (focused on State Owned and Private Enterprises), regulators and government agencies.
- Market research to explore new opportunities
- Support improvement of our brand and service offering to meet the opportunities and challenges for IGH sector clients
- Able to work individually and with other parts of the firm to improve our understanding of new regulations in IGH (through involvement in industry groups, thought leadership, speaking engagements, etc);
- Coordinate opportunity pursuits from start to finish, including scopes, budgets, staffing resources, materials, presentations, and client workshops;
- Establish client value propositions that tie key strategic, financial, and operational metrics directly to near and long-term business improvement;
- Provide oversight of highly skilled KPMG work teams throughout the project lifecycle and serve as the primary team interface with various levels of executives
- Reporting directly to IGH sector Lead and working with IGH team
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, finance, or a related field
- At least 5 years experience in a client-facing strategy discipline at a Big 4 or consulting firm. Experience in one or more of the aforementioned sectors will be very helpful, but is not a necessity.
- Experience in managing/working with public tenders and procurement rules. Experience in state-owned enterprise public procurement and/or private Vietnamese enterprise procurement is highly desirable, but is not a necessity.
- Experience in one or more of the following consulting business areas will be advantageous: financial management, production and operations, M&A, budgeting, information technology, and/or supply chain management
- Strong business acumen, proven analytical and problem solving skills, excellent project management, and good people management skills
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Good communication skills in both Vietnamese and English is required.
- An attractive remuneration package, overseas training and career development opportunities will be offered to the successful candidates.
If your background meets these requirements, you will be in a prime position to succeed at KPMG.
Please submit a detailed English CV, certificates, recent photograph, and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must be sent by email and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.